Latest News & Events
Terna Dental College and Hospital, a premier institution for dental education, is situated on a prime piece of land opposite Nerul railway station at Navi Mumbai.
- Our aim is to nurture responsible future dentists through education par excellence as well as to make available, quality dental treatment, to the community at large and at affordable rates.
- Highlights of the Institution
- Ideal Location
- Spacious Campus on 5 acres of land
- Highly qualified and experienced academic faculty
- Well – equipped Library with Internet Facilities
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Sophisticated & Modern state of the art equipments
- Well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
- Mobile Dental Van
- Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Courses offered
- B.D.S (5 year course)
- M.D.S. (In the subjects of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics)
- PhD (In the subjects of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Paedodontics and Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics)
- How to reach
- By train : Local trains – Harbour Line- all trains stop at Nerul on the way to Belapur and Panvel.
- By Road : Well – connected from the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, opp. Nerul West Railway Station.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
HON. PRESIDENT (TERNA PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST)
President Hon. Dr. Padmasinhaji Patil, a man with golden dreams & enthusiasm of converting dreams into reality, is the Founder President of the “Terna Public Charitable Trust”. He is associated with a large number of Educational, Social and Medical activities in Maharashtra.
Dr. Patil, a renowned personality, has devoted his life to the cause of Education and social activities. Terna Trust was established on 30th Sep 1980, with a primary goal to provide educational and health services to all sections of society.
Terna Public Charitable Trust is continuously organizing various Social & Medical programs in different parts of the state. Dr. Padmasinhaji Patil has also contributed to society by serving in various Social and Political Fronts.
He was Cabinet Minister in Home, Irrigation Ministry in Maharashtra State for more than 25 yrs. He also served as Deputy Leader of opposition in the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly between 1995 to 2000.
DEAN, TERNA DENTAL COLLEGE
Dr. Shishir Singh is a graduate of Nair Hospital Dental College, Mumbai and has specialized in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics from the same dental school.
Dr. Singh being an academician has worked in various capacities in India and abroad and has gained vast amounts of teaching experience. Besides being involved in under graduate teaching, Dr. Singh has also been involved in Post- graduate teaching.
He was a Clinical teaching fellow in the Department of Endodontology, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK. Dr. Singh worked in London for a year and was teaching the M.Sc and M. Clin Dent students at the Eastman and has gained a lot of experience in teaching endodontics at an international level.
Dr. Singh has been regularly updating himself by attending various international conferences and certificate programs on Implantology and Microdentistry. He is also a member of various reputed national and international associations. He also has various publications in reputed journals to his credit.
Dr. Singh has been actively involved in Endodontics teaching and has conducted many contuining education courses all over India on Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry. He has also been a guest speaker at various conferences and meetings in India and Abroad.
At present, Dr. Singh is involved in active collaborative research with the Department of Endodontology, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, U.K. and has successfully set up the post-graduate and PhD program at Terna Dental College.
To realize our vision by providing a healthy environment with quality infrastructure and appropriate teaching facilities, resulting in trained and highly competent, clinically skilled healthcare professionals demonstrating their expertise and imparting highest quality in their clinical and research activities.
To continuously impart quality education, deliver excellent dental care and conduct meaningful research activities.
To attain recognition as a Center of Excellence to enable aspiring students deliver quality treatment with the ultimate objective of achieving a healthy and smiling society.
OUR VALUE STATEMENT
Terna Dental College is fortunate to possess excellent infrastructure, equipment, materials and faculty thus providing quality dental care.
We are also involved in clinical research activities hence optimizing oral healthcare and spreading healthy smiles in our society.
To be a center of excellence in dental education, innovation, research and treatment for oral healthcare globally.
To impart and promulgate top class training and scientific temperament to its students making them professionally competent and compassionate healthcare providers and leaders.
Optimal health promotion for the population through community outreach programs, social work and implementation of dental and public health practices of the highest standard with passion to care for the underserved.